0

Slinky Teaser


Our second dare and video has been completed. But for some reason, youtube is taking it's sweet time posting it. So, be on the lookout for that. In the meantime, click "read more" to get a sneak preview about our most recent dare.

Melissa M. dared us for $30 to launch a slinky down the western hemisphere's longest escalator. We made the trip up to the Wheaton stop on the DC metro system and did just that. What happened? You'll have to wait and see. Hopefully very soon. In the meantime, let's all send some vibes to youtube telling them to upload my video.

Oh, by the way... I am getting a couple of other dares in. One friend wants Misty to eat what is called a Huhu grub for thirty dollars. Aaron O. wants me to shave my head and beard and possibly his name into my scalp. What do you think that one is worth?


0 comments:

Post a Comment